Beijing Golden Certification International Technology Service Co., Ltd. is a certification consultation service provider that can act as your agent for CCC, CQC, CE and UL certification; the registration and filing of imported cosmetics products; and the registration and approval of health foods. With competent, experienced experts, caring service and reliable human resources, the company stands ready to provide you with accurate, fast, premium service to enable the certification of your company or your products.
China Compulsory Certification (CCC)
The China Compulsory Certification system officially went into effect on August 1, 2002 according to Regulation Concerning the Management of Compulsive Product Certification (General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine Decree No.5) and Notice on Issues Concerning the Implementation of the China Compulsory Certification System issued by the Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People's Republic of China. The system requests that products made in China or other countries be certified by the CCC system before being distributed in the China market. As one of the first CCC certification agents in China, Beijing Golden Certification International Consulting Co., Ltd. provides you with hi-tech management means and information necessary for your certification. Please contact us for more details.
Scope of agency services
We can serve as your agent to:
Apply for CCC certificates, purchase CCC marks, and apply for the necessary approval for the pressing of certification marks;
Apply for the Certificate for Exemption from China Compulsory Certification, and Confirmation for Products Not Listed in the CCC Catalogue;
Apply for the Chinese label approval for imported food, cosmetics and health care products;
Apply for the registration and approval of health food (imported or made-in-China);
Go through the application, acceptance and registration procedures for the Hygiene License for imported products (cosmetics and health products) and special cosmetics products made in China;
Go through the certification procedures for water/energy-saving products, and apply for the approval of provisional patterns of measuring devices;
Apply for the registration of imported feeds and feed additives;
Apply for the registration of imported disinfectors and disinfecting instruments;
Apply for the registration of water-related products (imported or made-in-China);
Apply for the registration of imported medical instruments at SDA, and for the GMP certification of drugs;
Apply for the approval of the importation of waste materials identified by AQSIQ;
Apply for the approval of the importation of end-of-life electromechanical products;
Apply for organic product certification and green food certification/registration;
Apply for the license for the production and operation of agricultural products and the approval for the importation of such products;
Apply for the registration and approval of new resource food products;
Apply for the registration and approval of trademarks of livestock and poultry breeds;
Apply for inspection and quarantine, claim/deliver documents, and collect/pay inspection fees;
Apply for network access for China Telecom's equipment and model approval of wireless equipments in China;
Provide information and consultation service for the ISO9000, ISO14000 and OSHMS18000 certification systems;
Apply for CCC, CCCAP (for auto products) and export quality license;
Apply for UL, CUL, CSA or ETL certification in the North American market; CE, GS, VDE, TUV, SGS, KEMA, NF, BS or EMC certification in the EU market; IMQ certification in the Scandinavian market (Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway); and PSB certification in Japan, Korea and other Asian countries/regions;
Apply for the licenses and approval of AQSIQ and Ministry of Health, and provide related consultation services.
In view of the challenges brought by the WTO and the needs of the economic development of China, we can help your company to avoid the technical barriers ahead. We are posed to compete fairly with international rivals. Leveraging its resources, Beijing Golden Certification International Consulting Co., Ltd. is committed to providing you with premium service and to becoming your partner along the road to the future.
Chinese food labeling verification
3).Effective ingredients and the examination method of efficacy component
5).Quality standard(enterprise standand)
10).Certificate of free sales issued by the country of origin
11).Some other complementary documents
Chinese cosmetic labeling verification
It is essential to get the Import Food Labeling Certificate by General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of PRC(AQSIQ) for foreign food to enter into China market.
1. The Certificate of Free Manufacture and Sales provided by some associations or relative administration, such as FOOD INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION.
2. Food labeling ( 8 share per product).
3. Product process and ingredient anlysis.
4. Samples with intact package
5. Filled application form
6. Copies of distributor license in China
7. Chinese food labeling
CCC-MARK How To Useccc-mark
Article 1 The following regulations are announced for statutory implementation based on relevant laws and regulations to strengthen and unify supervision and administration governing the compulsory product certification mark (hereinafter referred to as Certification Mark) so as to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the consumers.
Article 2 These regulations are applicable to the design approval, announcement, use and control of certification mark relevant to the Catalogue of Products Subject to Compulsory Product Certification (hereinafter referred to as the Catalogue).
Article 3 The Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People's Republic of China (CNCA) is the competent authority to give approval of the design, announce for statutory implementation the certification mark and to exercise relevant supervision and administration.
Article 4 Any product covered by the Catalogue must first obtain a certificate from the 1 Certification Bodies Designated by CNCA (hereinafter referred to as DCBs), and must meet certification criteria during the validity period of certification before the Certification Mark is applied.
Article 5 The Catalogue products must be certified and applied the certification mark before they are marketed, imported, or used for any commercial purposes. Chapter II The design of the Certification Mark
Article 6 The Certification Mark is referred to as “China Compulsory Certification (CCC)” .
Article 7 The Certification Mark consists of two identities: the core design, and the letter reference indicating the type of certification.
(1) The core design is shown in Figure I below. Figure I
(2) The letter reference indicating the type of certification is shown in Figure II below. The letter reference is printed in small capital letter(s) in the right of the core design to indicate the type of certification. The letter 2 reference reflects the type of certification, for example “S” represents “safety”. CNCA will design and announce for mandatory implementation the letter reference required. Figure II
Article 8 For certified special products, such as the nature of wire and cable, the three statutory CCC only, as special deviation, will be applied and not circled.
Article 9 The specifications of the Certification Mark The certification marks fall into two categories, standard-size and irregular-size certification marks.
(1) The standard-size has five categories. See Table 1 and Figure 3 for specifications. Table 1 specifications of the standard-size certification mark mm size No. 1 2 3 4 5 A 8 15 30 45 60 A1 7.5 14 28 42 56 B 6.3 11.8 23.5 35.3 47 B1 5.8 10.8 21.5 32.3 43 3 Figure 3
(2) The irregular-size certification marks vary in size, but must be in proportional line to the standard-size.
Article 10 The color of the Certification Mark
(1) The standard-size certification marks printed only by CNCA are of black design on a white background.
(2) If the certification mark is printed, pressed, molded, screen-printed, painted, etched, carved, stamped or sealed on the product(s) or the nameplate(s) of the product(s), the color of the background and that of the design can be reasonably altered so as to match the appearance of the product(s) or the nameplate(s) of the product(s).
Chapter III The use of the Certification Mark
Article 11 The manner in which the certification mark is applied to the certified products may be selected based on the nature of the product(s). 4
(1) The standard-size certification marks printed only by CNCA shall be affixed to the specified place on the outer body of the certified product(s).
(2) If the certification mark is printed, pressed, molded, screen-printed, painted, etched, carved, stamped or sealed on the product(s) or the nameplate(s) of the product(s), it shall be applied on an exposed location on the outer body of the product(s) or the nameplate(s) of the product(s).
(3) If it is not appropriate to apply the certification mark to the body of the product(s), the certification mark must be applied to the smallest packing of the product(s) and indicated in the attached document(s).
(4) For certified products of a special nature that would not be appropriate for certification marks to be applied, the special derivation of the “China Compulsory Certification (CCC)” must be printed, pressed, molded, screen-printed, painted, etched, carved, stamped or sealed on the product(s) or the nameplate(s) of the product(s).
Article 12 For compulsory products that have been certified, the Certification Mark may be applied to the packing of the products.
Article 13 Products produced overseas must apply the certification mark after being certified before they are imported, while products produced domestically must apply certification mark after being certified before they are allowed out of the factory. 5 Chapter IV The Production, Application and Grant of the Certification Mark
Article 14 The printing of the standard-size certification marks will be specifically undertaken by a printing house(s) designated by CNCA.
Article 15 If the certification mark is printed, pressed, molded, screen-printed, painted, etched, carved, stamped or sealed on the product(s) or on the nameplate(s) of the product(s) as referred to in Article 11 (2) and (4), the applicant must submit the design to a CNCA-designated agency and can only produce the mark with the final approval of CNCA.
Article 16 The application for the use of the Certification Mark
(1) If the applicant applies in person for the use of certification mark, they need submit to a CNCA-designated agency the application form and copy of the certificate.
(2) If the applicant applies through another party or parties for the use of the certification mark, the party or parties entrusted need submit to a CNCA-designated agency the trust deed, application form and copy of the certificate. 6
(3) If the applicant applies through correspondence or any other communication means, they need submit to a CNCA-designated agency the application form and copy of the certificate.
Article 17 The applicant should pay the cost of the standard-size certification marks printed only by CNCA, or pay the administrative charge if the certification mark is printed, pressed, molded, screen-printed, painted, etched, carved, stamped or sealed on the product(s) or the nameplate(s)of the product(s).
Article 18 The standard-size certification marks printed only by CNCA will be granted by the CNCA-designated agencies. Chapter V Certification Mark Supervision .
Article 19 CNCA is the sole authority to supervise and administer the production, grant and use of the certification mark. Local branches of the State General Administration for Quality Supervision and Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China (AQSIQ) will be responsible for the supervision and check in the use of the certification mark within their respective administrative jurisdiction. DCBs will be responsible for the supervision and check in the use of the certification mark relative to their respective certified products. 7 The entrusted overseas inspection agencies will be responsible for the supervision and check in the use of the certification mark relative to the certified products within their respective entrustment scope.
Article 20 The DCBs and CNCA-designated agencies are under obligation to inform the applicants of these regulations and guide the applicants in the use of the certification mark as required.
Article 21 The applicant shall abide by the following requirements.
(1) To set up a management system in the use of the certification mark, and to keep a true and complete file in the use of the certification mark.
(2) To ensure that products with the certification marks meet certification criteria.
(3) No certification marks are permitted for products when the certificate has expired.
(4) To ensure a correct use of the certification mark in promotional materials, such as any advertising or leaflet of the products, so that the consumers are not misguided or cheated.
(5) To accept the supervision and check in the use of the certification marks by CNCA, AQSIQ local branches and the DCBs.
Article 22 Certification, testing or inspection bodies designated by CNCA should ensure 8 the correct use of the Certification Mark in their business operations and advertisements, and they are not allowed to misguide or cheat consumers by using the Certification Mark.
Article 23 The printing house(s) undertaking the printing of the standard-size certification marks with the sole authorization of CNCA shall keep confidential the printing technology and counterfeit-proof technology. Without the authorization of CNCA, such printing house(s) are not permitted to provide any other organization or individual with the standard-size certification marks or the printing equipment.
Article 24 Should the certified products fail to meet certification criteria within the validity period of the certification, the DCBs shall request the applicant to take corrective action within a prescribed time period, and no certification mark is allowed for use during this time period.
Article 25 Administrative penalties will be imposed for any of the following irregular practices. If violation of Criminal Law is involved, legal action will be taken accordingly. (1) Falsification, modification, trading or transfer of the certification marks. (2) To seize and hold in possession the certification mark without approval. (3) To use the certification mark under another party name. or 9 (4) Other illegal practices contrary to these regulations.
Article 26 Penalties will be imposed according to relevant regulations if the DCBs, the CNCA-designated agencies or their staff fail to fulfill their responsibilities or abuse their power. Chapter VI Supplement
Article 27 The applicant for the certification mark referred to in these regulations must be a certificate holder. Article 28 CNCA will be responsible for the interpretation of these regulations. Article 29 These regulations will be implemented on May 1, 2002. 10
Regulation The Process Of CCC Application
CCC Regulations for Compulsory Product Certification Chapter I General Provisions
Regulations for Compulsory Product Certification Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 Based on relevant laws and regulations covering product safety licensing and product quality certification so as to improve and enhance regulatory functions in the field of compulsory product certification as well as to effectively safeguard national and public interests in a feasible manner, the following regulations are announced for statutory implementation in accordance with the functions of the State General Administration for Quality Supervision and Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China (AQSIQ) and the Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People's Republic of China (CNCA) authorized by the State Council.
Article 2 The Compulsory Product Certification System (hereinafter referred to as CPCS) is applied to products related to human life and health, animals, plants, environmental protection and national security.
Article 3 Authorized by the State Council, CNCA is in charge of nation-wide certification and accreditation activities. 1
Article 4 With regard to CPCS, one Catalogue of Products Subject to Compulsory Product Certification (hereinafter referred to as the Catalogue), one set of applicable technical regulations, national standards and conformity assessment procedures, one obligatory mark and one structural fee chart will be announced for statutory implementation.
Article 5 Any product covered by the Catalogue must first be certified by a certification body designated by relevant competent authorities (hereinafter referred to as DCB). The subject product must obtain the certificate and be applied the certification mark before it can be marketed, imported or used for any commercial purposes. Chapter II Administration and Implementation Organizations of CPCS
Article 6 Based on relevant national laws and regulations, AQSIQ formulates the CPCS regulations, approves and declares for implementation the Catalogue.
Article 7 CNCA is specifically responsible for the administration and organizing the implementation of CPCS. CNCA fulfills the following responsibilities : 2
1) To supervise and regulate the certification and accreditation activities, and to coordinate related major events.
2) To develop, adjust and to join AQSIQ in declaring for implementation the Catalogue.
3) To develop and declare the Implementation Rules of product certification relevant to the Catalogue.
4) To specify the applicable certification model for any product covered by the Catalogue.
5) To develop and declare for implementation the certification mark.
6) To specify the form and format of the certificate.
7) To designate competent certification bodies to undertake product certification, also designation of competent testing and inspection bodies to undertake CPCS-related requirements.
8) To publish the official list of DCBs and list of designated testing and inspection bodies, together with their specified business scopes.
9) To publish the official list of certified products and manufacturers. 1
0) To approve the exemption of products for special use from compulsory certification.
11) To guide AQSIQ local branches in their efforts to eliminate related illegal practices.
12) To accept CPCS-related appeals and complaints. To also organize the elimination of related serious illegal practices. 3
13) To guide CPCS-related important events.
Article 8 AQSIQ local branches should fulfill the following responsibilities:
1) To supervise the products covered by the Catalogue in their respective administrative jurisdiction in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
2) To eliminate related illegal practices.
Article 9 The DCBs should fulfill the following responsibilities:
1) To perform certification according to their designated business scope following CPCS Implementation Rules.
2) To grant certificates to certified products.
3) To undertake follow-up inspection on certified products.
4) To accept CPCS-related appeals and complaints.
5) To suspend, cancel or withdraw certificates as and when deemed necessary. Chapter III The Implementation of CPCS Article
10 Catalogue-covered products are applicable to one or more of the following certification models.
1) design appraisal. 4
2) type testing.
3) testing or inspection of samples taken from the factories.
4) testing or inspection of samples taken from the market.
5) assessment of the manufacturers' quality assurance system.
6) follow-up inspection on certified products. Based on the principle of reasonable convenience, the choice in the certification model should be made in an objective and constructive manner by taking into consideration the comprehensive factors such as the product performance, the degree of possible detriment to human health, the environment, national security and the product life cycle. The specific product certification model is specified in the Implementation Rules.
Article 11 The Implementation Rules cover the following guidelines:
1) Scope of applicable products.
2) Technical regulations and national standards corresponding to the applicable products.
3) Specific certification model for different products.
4) Requirements for the division of the product application unit.
5) Requirements for sampling and sample delivery.
6) Requirements for the confirmation of key parts and components (when necessary). 5
7) Requirements for testing standards and rules.
8) Special requirements for factory inspection (when necessary).
9) Special requirements for follow-up inspection.
10) Specific requirements to apply certification marks to applicable products.
11) Other requirements.
Article 12 Catalogue-covered product certification requires all or part of the following steps to be taken:
1) Acceptance of the application.
2) Type testing.
3) Factory inspection.
4) Sampling and testing.
5) Evaluation of the certification results and approval of certification.
6) Follow-up inspection.
Article 13 The manufacturer, wholesaler or retailer, as well as the importer can act as an applicant to apply to a DCB concerning the Catalogue-covered products.
Article 14 The applicant should comply with the following requirements when filing an application. 6
1) To submit the application, required technical documents and samples to the DCB by following the Implementation Rules.
2) When the wholesaler, retailer, or importer acts as an applicant, they should provide, together with the information specified in 14.1, copy of the contract signed between the wholesaler or retailer and manufacturer, or signed between the importer and manufacturer.
3) Should an applicant authorize another party to apply on their behalf, they should complete an agreement with the trustee concerning certification, testing, initial factory inspection and follow-up inspection, etc.. The trustee should provide, together with the information specified in 14.1, the trust deed, copy of the entrustment agreement and other relevant contracts.
4) To pay the certification fee according to the structural fee chart.
Article 15 The DCBs will accept and review the application, arrange type testing, factory inspection, sample testing etc. based on the Implementation Rules, and decide on whether or not to grant the certificate for the subject product. Except in unusual circumstances, DCBs should make the decision and notify the applicant within 90 days upon the receipt of the completed application.
Article 16 7 The certificate serves as valid documentation to indicate that the Catalogue-covered product meets requirements and that the certification mark can be applied. The certificate should include the following information:
2) Product name, type and series.
3) Manufacturer and its factory (factories).
4) Model of certification.
5) Referred technical regulations and standards.
6) Date of certificate being granted and validity period.
7) Certificate granting DCB.
Article 17 The certification mark is referred to as “China Compulsory Certification (CCC)”. The certification mark serves as evidence that the Catalogue-covered product can be marketed, imported or used. The certificate holder should abide by the Regulations for Compulsory Product Certification Mark when using the mark.
Article 18 The DCBs should undertake follow-up inspection on those certified products and manufacturers based on the specific requirements of the Implementation Rules.
Article 19 8 The DCBs should revoke the certificate in the event any of the following situations arise:
1) There are some changes or modifications in the technical regulations, national standards or the Implementation Rules applicable to the Catalogue, whereby the product can not qualify for the changes or modifications.
2) The certificate holder failed to prolong the certificate.
3) The production of the certified product has terminated.
4) The certificate holder applies to cancel the certificate.
Article 20 The DCBs should suspend the use of the certificate in the event any of the following situations arise:
1) The certificate holder uses the certificate or the certification mark in violation of relevant requirements.
2) The certificate holder violates the Implementation Rules or the requirements of the DCBs.
3) The follow-up surveillance indicates that the certified product failed to meet the Implementation Rules, but not serious to the extent as to lead to the immediate withdrawal of the certificate.
Article 21 The DCBs should withdraw the certificate in case any of the following situations arise: 9
1) During the period when the certificate is suspended, the certificate holder failed to take adequate corrective action.
2) The follow-up inspection shows that the product bears major defects.
3) The certified product caused a serious quality accident because of major defects.
Article 22 Should the applicant or the certificate holder have any objections concerning the decision of the DCB, the applicant may file an appeal or an complaint with that DCB. If the applicant has further objections towards the resolution of the DCB, the applicant may continue to appeal to CNCA. Chapter IV Supervision and Administration of CPCS
Article 23 The DCBs and the designated testing and inspection bodies should abide by the following rules:
1) To accept the supervision and administration of CNCA.
2) To undertake Catalogue-related certification, testing and inspection within their designated scope based on the relevant laws and regulations relative to product quality certification.
3) To ensure the accuracy of the certification results and to undertake the 10 corresponding legal obligations.
4) To report to CNCA on a regular basis Catalogue product certification updates.
5) To keep the certified products commercially and technically confidential. Illegal use of the scientific and technical achievements is prohibited.
6) Transfer the right for application review, certification grant decision, testing and inspection is not permitted unless approved.
7) Consultancy or product development within their respective designated business scope of certification is prohibited.
8) Bilateral or multilateral mutual recognition agreements with other agencies are not permitted unless approved when certification, testing or inspection of Catalogue products are involved.
9) No catalogue-related certificate is allowed to be granted based on the bilateral or multilateral agreements referred to in
Article 23.8. 10) To join AQSIQ local branches in their efforts to eliminate illegal practices contrary to the laws, regulations and rules relevant to quality certification. 11) To implement an appeal and complaint response system so that disputes concerning Catalogue product certification within their designated scope can be handled impartially.
Article 24 11 Manufacturers, importers, and sale outlets that have obtained the Catalogue product certification should abide by the following requirements:
1) To guarantee working environment necessary for certification.
2) To ensure the certified products meet relevant national standards and technical regulations are on a continuous basis.
3) To ensure all the marketed or imported Catalogue products are certified products.
4) To apply certification mark to the certified products according to relevant requirements.
5) Misguiding consumers with the certificate or certification mark is prohibited.
6) Transfer or trading of certificate or certification mark is prohibited. Partially presenting or copying the certificate is also prohibited.
7) To accept the surveillance by AQSIQ local branches and follow-up inspection by the DCBs. Chapter V Penalties
Article 25 A fine of RMB 30,000 is imposed if the Catalogue products failed to be certified, and certification must be completed within the specified period.
Article 26 12 Certification marks must be applied if the Catalogue products are certified. Otherwise, corrective measures must be completed within the specified period. A fine of RMB 10,000 is imposed in failing to do so.
Article 27 Punishments will be enacted according to relevant laws and regulations for the falsification and piracy of certificate or certification mark. Also for other practices that violate relevant national laws and regulations on product safety quality licensing and product quality certification.
Article 28 The DCBs and designated testing and inspection bodies that present falsified testimonial or papers shall bear corresponding legal liabilities.
Article 29 The administrative penalties mentioned in this Chapter will be exercised by AQSIQ local branches following AQSIQ's procedures for handling administrative cases. Chapter VI Supplement
Article 30 Specific administrative rules including the Implementation Rules and Regulations for Compulsory Product Certification Mark referred to in these Regulations will be announced separately.
Article 31 13 With the authorization of AQSIQ, CNCA will be responsible for the interpretation of these Regulations.
Article 32 These Regulations will be implemented on May 1, 2002. 14
Hygienic Permit of Imported Cosmetics
Document for Application & Acceptance for Hygienic Permit of Imported Cosmetics
Abstract: All imported cosmetics can be sold in Chinese market only after they obtain the document of hygienic permit of imported cosmetics issued by Ministry of Public Health. First, go to the Health Inspection Organization designated by Ministry of Public Health to take the hygienic safety inspection of product. After the inspection, the Application Agency shall prepare application document in accordance with Regulations for Administration of Health Related Product, and then submit it to the Evaluation Office of Ministry of Public Health for Evaluation.
Diagram of Application Procedure
Application Procedure and Material Demand:
1. Product Inspection: The first step of application for hygienic permit is to go to the Health Inspection Organization designated by Ministry of Public Health to take the hygienic safety inspection of product.
? Document of Application for Inspection
<1> Application Form for Health Related Product of Ministry of Public Health, two copies.
<2> Product Ingredient:
① All ingredients added during the production shall be reported, including all additives, such as antiseptic and stabilizer, etc;
② Provide names and percentage of all constituents, and line up pursuant to the descending order of volume;
③ Use the name of INCI for ingredients of formula, no product name allowed;
④ Colorants in the formula shall be named in accordance with coloring matter approved by hygienic standard for cosmetics or provided CI;
⑤ Ingredients in the formula shall be provided by percentage, volume range is not allowed;
⑥ Provide formal names (Latin name) for ingredients in the formula originated from raw material, such as plant, animal, microorganism and mineral, etc;
⑦ Provide its origin, Manufacturing technique and certificate of allowable usage by material Manufacturing country for extract from animal's viscera in the formula;
⑧ Provide each formula for assembly products (products ,such as hair dye, marcel, etc) respectively;
⑨ Report the ratio of materials of formula with combination limited product.
? Product inspection time: approx. two months for common imported cosmetics; about two and half to three months for special imported cosmetics; approx. six months for hair nutrition, beauty breast care and beauty.
? Product inspection charge: Depend on the sort. See Inspection Item and Charge Standard for Common Imported Cosmetics and Inspection Item and Charge Standard for Special Imported Cosmetics
? Inspection report: Issue an inspection report in two copies to the Application Agency after the product inspection.
? Required Document for Application: (1 original, 13 photocopies)
(1) Application Form for Hygienic Permit of Imported Cosmetic;
(2) Product Ingredient;
(3) Effective components, evidence of usage and inspection methods;
(4) Manufacturing technique and diagram;
(5) Product Quality Standard (Enterprise Standard);
(6) Application form for inspection of health related product , notice of acceptance for inspection of health related product;
(7) Inspection report issued by cosmetic i nspection organization approved by Ministry of Public Health;
(8) Product Package (sales package & product label);
(9) Product Instruction;
(10) Certified document for production and sales in the Manufacturing country (region);
(11) Other document may be helpful for inspection;
(12) Inspection charge: 2000RMB per piece;
(13) 3 unpacked sample package.
? Lineup of Inspection Report in Application Document
(1) Microorganism inspection report;
(2) Health and chemistry inspection report;
(3) pH inspection report;
(4) Acute oral toxicity test report;
(5) Acute dermal toxicity test report;
(6) Numerous dermal toxicity test report;
(7) One irritation of eyes test report;
(8) dermal inflammatory reaction test report;
(9) Dermal photo toxicity test report;
(10) Reverse mutation of salmonella typhimurium test report;
(11) In vitro mammalian cell gene mutation test;
(12) Prohibited Substances and Restricted Substances detection report: ultraviolet absorbent, hormone, restricted substances of hair dye, fruit acid, and so on;
(13) Safety and Functional Evaluation for Cosmetics on Human Body report.
? Requirements and Attention of Application Document
? If one Application Agency has many applications, each product shall have one formula, and apply them one by one.
One group of lipsticks or nail polishes conforming to following conditions can be applied as one product:
<1> Same CI for these products, all ingredients and volumes are completely same except the percentage of coloring matters;
<2> This group of products has same product name;
<3> The Application Agency takes this group of products as one product by written application.
Draw the product with highest percentage of coloring matter for inspection; its inspection result represents the overall result of all products.
The Application Agency shall indicate the quantity, serial number and percentage of coloring matters of this group of products.
? Except the inspection report issued by the inspection organization, each page of documents shall be sealed and sealed on perforation by the Application Agency's stamp
? All application documents shall be printed in A4 paper ( 4 pt Song character for Chinese printing, 12 pt letter for English printing). All contents shall be complete, clear and no alteration
? Photocopies of the document shall be copied from the original, clear and same as the original.
? The filling of one item shall be consistent, no contradiction.
? The name of product shall include the brand of product.
? All foreign languages shall be translated into Chinese except English used in the formula or Latin names of ingredients.
? The consignment submitted by the consignee shall conform to the following requirements:
<1> One original consignment for each product;
<2> The consignment shall indicate name of consignor, name of consignee, name of consigned product, consignment items and date of issuance;
<3> The consignment shall have the seal of consignor or signature of legal representative;
<4> The name of consignee on the consignment shall be same as the name of Application Agency;
<5> The name of product on the consignment shall be same as the name of applied product;
<6> Cosigned company shall issue the authorization letter by the Manufacturer if it consigns another company to apply.
<7> The translation of consignment in Chinese shall be notarized by Chinese Notary Organization. (No notary needed if no translation).
? The certified document for production and sales of imported product in the Manufacturing country (region) shall conform to the following requirements:
<1> One original document for each product, if no original, it shall be confirmed by the issuing body or Chinese consulate in the Manufacturing country;
<2> The certified document shall indicate name of issuing body, name of Manufacturer, name of product and date of issuance.
<3> The certified document shall be issued by the government departments, trade associations or inspection organization approved by the government;
<4> The certified document have the seal of issuing body or signature of legal representative;
<5> The name of Manufacturer and name of products on the certified document shall be same as the name of Application Agency;
<6> The translation of certified document in Chinese shall be notarized by Chinese Notary Organization. (No notary needed if no translation).
5. Hygienic permit: Ministry of Public Health will issue hygienic permit of imported cosmetics. The validity of hygienic permit is 4 years
(1) Application for renewal of hygienic permit, the application procedure is same as the first application.
? Apply for renewal of hygienic permit of imported cosmetics 4 to 6 months before the expiration date.
? If there is any modification related to hygienic safety or functions, apply for the permit as new product. Other item modification shall follow the related procedure. No acceptances for expired application, and apply as the new product.
? The application document for renewal of hygienic permit is as followed ( 1 original, 4 photocopies ):
<1> Application Form for Another Supervision of Hygienic Permit of Cosmetic;
<2> Product Ingredient;
<3> Product Quality Standard;
<4>Product Package (including product label);
<5> Product Instruction;
<6> consignment shall be submitted by the consignee;
<7> Former original of Hygienic Permit;
<8> 3 unpacked sample package.